Fort Necropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort Necropolis

Fort Necropolis forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korgon Looking to join APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chromed

Korgon Looking to join APP Empty
PostSubject: Korgon Looking to join APP   Korgon Looking to join APP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:50 am

1~Real name...something besides a weird toon name.

Kurt - but my friends call me Korgon

2~ Age and location, just cause we want 2 know. (please include your time zone.)

40/Alaska USA/ -9 GMT

3~List all significant characters in the following format: Name/Race/Class/Level:

Korgon HardHart/HG/Barbarian/currently lvl 39

4~Write a brief history of your experience in Shadowbane, include significant guilds and your role within them (honesty is the best policy!):

Started in the first round of Beta and played through first 3 years of pay to play. Was with Thurins Hammers on the ice lands or some iteration /offshoot of the Hammers. I was with the inner council and had the responsibilty of city operations during specific hours and days, also was the guy that would protect our newbs while they lvled. Eventually we joined in with another guild and I had my own city on Deception subbed to the main guild. I attended many a bane devoted as much as I could to the guild. I left the game due to a career change and lack of free time.

Long story short now I'm back and things have sure changed but I've made lvl 39 without ever grouping on this go around. So I think I still got it, but I could use a few pointers here and there.

5~How long have you played SB? Are you a "seasoned" player, or a noob-esk one?

Since Beta with a few breaks

6~ Can you follow orders under pressure or during an intense situation?

I do what I can you be the judge. Yes though my life is following orders in intense situations.

7~Do you have ventrillo with a Mic?

No but, It could be arranged

8~Are you willing to roll and play spec toons?

Got all my slots open but 1 what do you need?

9~ Are you a good pvper and do u play support toons? What lvl would you say that your pvp skills are at? Be honest cause we will see you play, you know.....

PVP ... I used to be great at it syill getting used to some of the changes. I could play a support toon if needed.

10~ Why FN as your guild hmm?

Well to be honest I really need a guild can't find and don't remeber alot of the peeps I used to play with. I did a /who to look who was all online and looked until i saw a name I thought was familiar but I was wrong. I did chance to ask if recruiting as I'm tired of getting ganked while I try and level solo... very counter productive but, cant whine about it it is the game not a part of it it is it.

11~ Any more information about yourself please put here:

Thanks for looking and considering me. I may not be perfect but At least I look good when I kill.
Back to top Go down
kurik
IC
IC

PostSubject: Re: Korgon Looking to join APP   Korgon Looking to join APP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:36 am

Hello Korgon, I'm the IC.. I think u can join us but our GL Driantha should admit it. U can send tell to any toons with the name driantha.. He will talk to u. But ventrilo is a must.. If u have a mic download ventrilo ASAP and we will tell u the info u need. Btw our guild members r mostly europian, I think only I'm playin at gmt-5 but nation has lots of american players u will always have some1 in nation to play with.
Back to top Go down
Driantha(GL)
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Korgon Looking to join APP   Korgon Looking to join APP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:28 am

I will accept you for a trial aslong as you make sure you download ventrilo asap as its a must for the guild.

Welcome aboard Very Happy, try find a toon with 'Driantha' or 'Kurik' in the name or as any1 in guts and glory nation if a FN IC or FM is online for guild inv, or pm me a time you may definately be on for guild inv, i may be able to log then. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://fortnecropolis.forumotion.net
Korgon
FN member
FN member

PostSubject: Re: Korgon Looking to join APP   Korgon Looking to join APP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:52 pm

Installing Ventrillo and configuring to a bluetooth. Looking forward to finding you online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korgon Looking to join APP   Korgon Looking to join APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korgon Looking to join APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fort Necropolis :: Recruitment-
Jump to: