Fort Necropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort Necropolis

Fort Necropolis forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aights Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aight
FN member
FN member

Aights Application Empty
PostSubject: Aights Application   Aights Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:01 am

1~Real name...something besides a weird toon name.
--Tuomas

2~ Age and location, just cause we want 2 know. (please include your time zone.)
--18, Finland (gmt+2)

3~List all significant characters in the following format: Name/Race/Class/Level:
Aight,Nephilim,Assassin,66
Blacck, Human, Confessor, 21 but growing with a huge speed (Buffbot/summoner)

4~Write a brief history of your experience in Shadowbane, include significant guilds and your role within them (honesty is the best policy!):
I played SB about year ago in malog for a short period. Nothing special there, couple of r6 chars. Now i think i've played around month on thurin. Guilds: New Farmers... etc I didn't have any role in them just xping and hanging out and random pvping with them.

5~How long have you played SB? Are you a "seasoned" player, or a noob-esk one?
Noob imo.

6~ Can you follow orders under pressure or during an intense situation?
I suppose...

7~Do you have ventrillo with a Mic?
Vent yes. Mic, if it still works. Yes i think it works but not sure of the performance.

8~Are you willing to roll and play spec toons?
Why not. Yes I am.

9~ Are you a good pvper and do u play support toons? What lvl would you say that your pvp skills are at? Be honest cause we will see you play, you know.....
Learning.

10~ Why FN as your guild hmm?
Destiny.

11~ Any more information about yourself please put here:
I was in a bane once by accident. My comp couldn't handle it Sad. FPS was like 5.

I play quite a lot imo, but very randomly.

I'm not eager to take much responsibilities in game, I tend to keep games as games, as entertainment, not as work. And cause the playing times are random, i dont have very much possibilites to even take any responsibilities. Sorry for being such a rat. Sad

Heh, since i'm in the guild already, banish me if you don't find me worthy enough to be in FN. Please dont

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kurik
IC
IC

Aights Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aights Application   Aights Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:21 am

u seem nice to me u r already in guild tho Smile
Back to top Go down

Aights Application
Page 1 of 1