Fort Necropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort Necropolis

Fort Necropolis forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miras app...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mirras

Miras app... Empty
PostSubject: Miras app...   Miras app... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:09 pm

Copy and Paste this and start a new topic

Miras that what you call me lol

IM 17 live in Oregon same time zone as California

OK gonna condence this a bit its kinda long.... Played on Mourning server originaly with Disorder, then Lkk, then joined The Red ary, then Order of the Pink Pansies (OPP), played with Stimutax, FTP, TLk, It burns when i PVP,

playing for 3 years now

yes for vent and mike

yes i do play and roll spec toon, but i since i just got back into the game may take a week or so to get myself up to par

im not to shabby at pvp on roughs but that can be anyone, i see myslef more are a GVG player im much better at organizing groups and calling targets/or listening to them i have led several succesfull banes and put together many spec groups that have work but also had my fair share or flops as well. havent played for about 4 months dont know what still works and doesnt usualy have good ideas but i definatly dont expect you guys to listen to me im content with w/e you are playing as long as its not retarded

need guild
Back to top Go down
kurik
IC
IC

Miras app... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miras app...   Miras app... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:16 am

I like to say WELLCOME cheers
Driantha what u say?
Back to top Go down
Myrakkel
FN member
FN member

Miras app... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miras app...   Miras app... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:38 pm

YEAH!! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Driantha(GL)
Admin
Admin

Miras app... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miras app...   Miras app... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Good set of guilds +1. Seems well experianced- we can give a trial
Back to top Go down
https://fortnecropolis.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Miras app... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miras app...   Miras app... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miras app...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fort Necropolis :: Recruitment-
Jump to: