Fort Necropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort Necropolis

Fort Necropolis forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadw Def lock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Driantha(GL)
Admin
Admin

Shadw Def lock Empty
PostSubject: Shadw Def lock   Shadw Def lock Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:21 am

This toon will be one of the toughest toons you have ever made.

take 5 out of all stats, take int to 40, then apply these runes:

wizard's apprentice
brilliant mind
lucky
knight's squire

in-game runes:

blademaster
bounty hunter
commander (take this last if you can afford one)
prospector
40 int or 35 int

starting/ending/buffed stats:

40/40/95 str
45/45/95 dex
35/90/170 con
63/170/281 int
20/59/145 spi

skills:

sword 100% (when u apply blademaster take out 10 points from sword)
medium armor 159%
warlockry 138%
block 100%

39 mindstrike (the stuns stack with the aoe for people who are running)
40 shatterwill
40 psychic shout
25 pyschic healing (no need to take it up any higher)
40 danger sense
40 free thought
40 break enchantment
1 needs of the one
19 psychic shield this is all u need to have 75 on all piercing/slashing/crushing
1 surpass limits
1 mental projection
(you have 2 training points left and i put one into dull the body to slow down some regen and i put 1 into the holy resist buff and now i have +6 holy not much but better than -20 )

gear:

8/40 100% medium helm, arms, chest, leggings
8 defense 10 dex 100% med gloves
8 defense 15% movement speed 100% med boots
any 150 atr psiblade (i have one with holy resist on it, cause shades have -20 to start with)
+25 defense +3 passive defense 100% shield
2x 10 int/10 warlockry 35% mana recovery rings (the worlockry helps alot with atr about 2400 in percise)
10 int/10 warlockry

I'm not completely done with mine, but it looks like he will end up with about 2150+ defense, 870 mana, and just over 3k hp, and nuke/heal on average for 575 with potion and self buffs. There will probably be some additional minor adjustments made later on but this should do nicely for now.

Keys to playing this character:

1. >>> CAST BREAK ENCHANTMENT IMMEDIATELY WHEN DEFENSE DEBUFFED <<< This is the single best thing you can do to stay alive. The largest purpose of this spell is to dispel defense debuffs and shadowmantle. It is also used to remove attack debuffs and snares. It is a good idea to keep yourself free of debuffs at all times so that when you are defense debuffed, you will only have to cast this once to restore your defense.

2. Cast pschic shout (the aoe) reguarly. It does the same damage as mind strike so why not hit other targets as well.

3. Go in walk mode while casting. When you are in walk mode your mana will regenerate while you cast, so essentially you never run out of mana under normal circumstances if you stay on top of this. I recommend having a hotkey so that you toggle between run and walk quickly.

4. Use your atr debuff sword power on someone that can hit you. It's called steel fang. It's gm'd, so it will basically drop their atr to the seafloor.

5. If you don't have a 150% mana recovery buff on you, scream for it. These toons are only to be played with MR.

6. Use the group stun dispel (Rally troops). Rally troops is granted from the commander disc. If you get stunned you should call out for it, if you hear someone call for it you should use it for them.

7. Don't cast Needs of the One more than you have to. It is not group friendly, so you may drain mana from someone in group that needs it. If there are more of your group nearby than the enemy, just don't use it.
Back to top Go down
https://fortnecropolis.forumotion.net

Shadw Def lock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fort Necropolis :: Toon Specs (not mandatory)-
Jump to: